Cv. Sumatra Green Life Adventure, based in Bukit Lawang, North Sumatra, Indonesia, specialises in jungle trekking tours in Gunung Leuser National Park as well as tours in North Sumatra.
- We adhere to the principles of eco-tourism and ask our guests to comply with those values. We ask you to respect the jungle and its wildlife, our staff and other guests at our agency.
- The offered treks and tours are operated by our team in Bukit Lawang which also organises third-party services such as transport and accommodation.
- We are not liable for any accidents or sicknesses, loss or damage of property occurring during your travel, in particular when related to third party services (transport, accommodation, etc.); this also includes incidents of force majeure like natural disasters or political unrest.
- Our treks and tours are carried out by the team in Bukit Lawang to the best of their knowledge, always keeping safety in mind. When you reserve a trek, you do so at your own risk. Please contemplate your own health and fitness in the context of tropical (unfamiliar) climate conditions and strenuous mountain hiking. By booking a trek you confirm that you don’t have any cardiovascular diseases which could put you in danger during the trek. In case of previously known health problems, consult your doctor beforehand and let us know if you have any previous health issues.
We strongly recommend you to get travel health insurance which covers hospital fees in Indonesia or medical evacuation.
- To confirm your booking with us, we will ask you to pay an advance of 25% of the overall booking amount either here to our PayPal account or transfer it to the following bank account:
Bank BRI (Unit Bohorok Binjai)
Acc. No.: 526201010284532 (replaces IBAN)
Acc. Owner: Baik Girsang, Bukit Lawang, 20774 Bohorok
Cancellations are possible until two months before your arrival. Prepayments are not refunded in case of later cancellations.